Practical Performance H555/05 – (NEA) Thursday 10 February 1.30-4.30
Outline: This webinar will focus on the practical performance element of the NEA. With his positive, solution-based style, Pete will explore teachers’ most frequent NEA practical concerns and queries. There will be ample opportunity to raise questions – and a guarantee of straightforward, clear and accurate answers! Course materials will be emailed before the event.
- assessing your students with confidence and accuracy
- clarification of the levels – using supporting evidence
- the competitive log book – what’s involved, what’s needed & best practice
- workable solutions to common challenges; especially post COVID
- filming requirements & live moderation – best practice & updates
- Discussion and Q&A – including any unresolved issues relating to the EAPI
1.30 – 2.45 Session One
2.45 – 3.00 Stretch break /refresh / discussion
3.00 – 4.15 Session Two
4.15 – 4.30 Chat will remain open
Tutor Profile – Pete Bignell
Pete is currently Director of Sport and Physical Education at Abingdon School. He is a highly experienced teacher of OCR A-level Physical Education, and having moderated the coursework element for over 15 years, became Principal Moderator in 2016. He enjoys all sports and plays as much golf as he can!